Monday 26 December 2011

Part 3 - GREEN EYED BEAUTIES………..

Well, I know this post has taken a while but I purposely held back. It was my sisters birthday yesterday (a fellow hazel eye) so I thought I'd dedicate this to her. Happy Birthday Anna!

We can thank hotties such as Miranda Kerr, Katy Perry and Tyra Banks for perfecting the green eye look and despite the fact they have quite different tones they certainly know how to make them POP!

Green/Hazel eyes are best matched with:

  • Gold
  • Various shades of green - grey, bronze, brown.
  • Peach
  • Pinks
  • Mauve
  • Brown Grey
Ok, yes you are lucky and these colours are just so wearable BUT avoid bright heavy greens at all costs! Instead opt for a a variation of green such a turquoise and when applying it don't pack it on jut give it a light wash.

Miranda Kerr
Katy Perry

Tyra Banks