Tuesday 12 March 2013

My all time favourite products!

All the products I featured in this video were selected due to the fact 1) I could not do my job properly without them or 2)I personally use them and they are a stand out for me!

I have many many many more 'favourite' products but I think what Ive shown you today is very accessible and worth trying.




Products featured:
Bioderma Crealine H2O
Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre Moisturiser
REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Shu Uemura Foundation Brush #18
Beauty Blender
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
Cinema Secrets Foundation
YSL Pure Chromatics #8
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow
NARS Laguna
MAC Springsheen Blush
Revlon Grow Luscious Liner
Bourjois - Contour Clubbing Waterproof 
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Kevyn Aucoin Volume Mascara
Revlon Lip Butters