Thursday 30 May 2013

Bellabox......Christmas every month!

This month I was fortunate to try Bellabox, a monthly subscription that delivers wonderful beauty samples straight to your door. I say samples but lets be honest they are substantial sized samples AND even include full sized products for $15 a month!! See Christmas every month!!
So pretty on my desk.....
Being an open beauty addict/junkie (whichever way you look at it), with a slight obsession beyond Pantene, I was so happy to finally see a subscription that included prestige products or products that are harder to get your paws on. And if that wasn't enough the cult products included in the box are ones you actually are happy to try.

May's Bellabox contents
In my moment of euphoria I jumped on their website to check out their beauty partners and to my pleasant surprise they included some of the best:


  • Bioderma (OMG, I know right!!)
  • Benefit Cosmetics
  • Bobbi Brown
  • Clinique
  • Estee Lauder
  • Fendi
  • Klorane
  • La Perla
  • La Roche - Posay
  • Lancome
  • Modelco
  • Nuxe
  • OCC
  • Rimmel
  • Twistband
And the list goes on.........

Now, I know you're all frantically opening a new browser to check it out for yourself but don't forget they also make a great gift!! For the man in your life there is the Bellabox for Men and for all those precious bubs - Bellababy.

To see all of May's exquisite goodies check out my full review on my Youtube Channel xxx